SARATOGA COUNTY – Stop in to a branch near you – the Ballston Spa National Bank is organizing its annual food drive to help alleviate hunger during the holiday season.
From now through Oct. 31, all BSNB locations will be collecting non-perishable food items that will be donated to local food pantries. In addition to non-perishable food items, BSNB will be accepting monetary donations and will match the total amount collected up to $2,500.
The food pantries benefiting from the bank’s efforts are:
- Saratoga County Economic Opportunity Council – Ballston Spa;
- City Mission of Schenectady – Schenectady;
- First Baptist Church Christ’s Cupboard – Ballston Spa;
- Living Hope Christian Church – Ballston Lake;
- United Methodist Church – Ballston Spa;
- Greater Galway Community Services Association – Galway;
- Christ Episcopal Church – Ballston Spa;
- Shenendehowa Helping Hands Food Pantry – Clifton Park;
- Stillwater United Church – Stillwater;
- CAPTAIN Food Pantry – Clifton Park;
- Wilton Food Pantry – Wilton;
- Greenfield Food Pantry – Greenfield Center;
- Guilderland Food Pantry – Guilderland;
- New Scotland Community Food Pantry – Voorheesville; and
- Regional Food Bank – Latham.